Here’s What You Need to Know
- Tree of Knowledge International Corp. produces and sells hemp-based CBD products in certain jurisdictions in the United States, Europe, South America and China.
- Currently, all cannabidiol used in Tree of Knowledge’s products is organically grown and handled using U.S. Department of Agriculture approved industrial hemp grown in the United States.
- Shares of Tree of Knowledge International Corp. will trade under the symbol ‘CSE:TOKI‘.
- Trading is expected to begin on Monday, July 9th, 2018.
- There are currently 75,742,118 shares of Tree of Knowledge International Corp. issued and outstanding.
- There are 6,300,000 shares of Tree of Knowledge International Corp. reserved for issuance.
Get Real-Time Updates from The Daily Marijuana Observer