New York, NY — June 26, 2018 — /D.M.O. Newswire/ — Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC:MJNA) announced that it has partnered with Peak Health to distribute the first-ever, and only, hops-derived cannabidiol product.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- ImmunAg™ is the first and only CBD product derived from hops.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. is the exclusive distributor of ImmunAG™.
- The product will be sold as Real Scientific Humulus Oil (RSHO-K) by Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s distribution subsidiary, HempMeds®.
- ImmunAG™ is an extract of the Kriya brand Humulus plant, which is a variety of hops.
- Like hemp extract, the Kriya brand Humulus extract has a high concentration of CBD.
- Unlike CBD products derived from cannabis, which may contain trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol, a.k.a. THC, ImmunAG™ contains no THC.
- Peak Health was founded by Dr. Avi Cohen and Dr. Bomi Joseph to conduct research and study the efficacy of plant compounds on human health.
- Cannabis, and its derived products remain banned/illegal in most of the world, making hops-derived CBD the only viable option in many places.
Get Real-Time Updates from The Daily Marijuana Observer