Here’s What You Need to Know
- The move onto the CSE was in advance of the company’s plan to become a cannabis focused company.
- BLVD Centers Corp. shares used to trade on the TSX Venture Exchange.
- Completion of any transaction resulting in the company becoming a marijuana focused company would be subject to a number of conditions such as regulatory, exchange, director and shareholder approvals.
- According to the release, “there can be no assurance that a transaction will be agreed to or completed.”
- According to the CSE, “BLVD has operations in the US inpatient (detox and residential) and outpatient rehabilitation market and serves clients with addictive and co-occurring disorders, and offers a line of marijuana lifestyle management supplements. While BLVD continues to focus on its traditional services it is exploring the possibility of expanding its addition treatment services and product offering in the marijuana space in some capacity to be determined.”
- Shares of BLVD closed the day at $0.0750 CAD per share, up 7.14%.
- 43,070 shares of BLVD changed hands today, equivalent to approximately $3,210 CAD in trading volume.
Get Real-Time Updates from The Daily Marijuana Observer