Since the emergence of microchips, the size of electronics has continued to shrink. Right alongside, vape devices have been downsized as well. The devices which once were too big for your backpack and can now fit inside your pocket.
Whether you’re going to a friends, or away for a long weekend, you might want to carry your vaporizer with you. If you are a travel enthusiast and a vape lover then it is the perfect time to be alive. Here we have enlisted some of the best vape pens that are excellent travel companions. You can find these vape pens for travel on Mindvape.com one of my favorite online vape shops.
Best Travel Vape Pens
1) Khan Dry Herb Vaporizer
It is a compact pen that packs a roomy oven that can carry 0.5g of dry herbs. But to load the oven, you’d have to remove the glass mouthpiece first. The Pyrex glass mouthpiece provides a clear pathway for vapors to get to your mouth without any hindrance.
- Compact device
- 0.5g herb storing capacity
- Pyrex glass mouthpiece
- LED display
- Temperature range: 302F to 464F
- All-aluminum exterior
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Charging time: 2 to 3 hours
- The battery is long-lasting.
- The vapor production is great.
- It is easy-to-use.
- Outer casing gets hot.
2) Tyga X Shine Pillar Kit
Tyga has a unique external design that is sure to get attention. The device features six different temperature settings and a wide range of heat levels.
- Unique external body
- Battery: 1300mAh
- All-ceramic internal herb chamber
- Anodized material
- Temperature range: 340F to 440F
- LED indicator
- USB charging
- It is durable and stylish.
- It supports both wax and dry herbs.
- It has many temperature settings.
- The heat-up time is pretty slow.
3) Mig Vapor Herb-E Micro
Being one of the smallest dry herb vaporizers in the market, the device is quite popular among travelers. It is not only compact and beautifully designed but has exceptional performance. The Mig vaporizer carries two temperature settings and a built-in tank that generates incredibly flavorsome vapors. Moreover, it has dual mode settings; yellow mode is for light vapors while the red one is for dense clouds.
- Stylish design
- Battery: 1200mAh
- Dual modes
- Battery life: 5 hours
- Heat-up time: 5 secs
- It has a fast heat up time.
- It has a long battery life.
- The overall construction is sturdy.
- Battery drains fast at red mode.
4) Titan X Hybrid
It might be the most expensive option among our list but it is worth the price. It has an incredibly fast heat-up time that prepares your device within 2 seconds. It packs a powerful battery that can continue to work for many hours.
- Polishes stainless steel exterior
- Splash Guard protection mesh
- Heat-up time: 2 secs
- Battery life: 8 hours
- Hybrid technology
- It is compatible with both e-liquid and dry herbs.
- It has a sleek design.
- The exterior is scratch-resistant.
- It is expensive.
5) Yocan Evolve Plus
It is a little wider than usual vape pens but still, it is portable. The additional width is to pack a stronger battery that can provide long-lasting vaping sessions. To save battery, the automated shut-off mechanism turns the device off and saves energy.
- 1100mah battery
- Leak-proof cap
- Dual quartz atomizer
- Built-in concentrate container
- 15-second auto-shut-off
- Micro-USB charging
- 3 second heating
- The device carries a powerful battery. ‘
- The auto-shutoff feature helps save charge.
- It heats up fast.
- Not enough temperature settings.
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com