With Frankfurt-listed cannabis stocks already hours into their trading day, and a handful of NYSE-listed and NASDAQ-listed cannabis stocks already moving in the North American pre-market session, there’s 8 things that every cannabis investors should be keeping an eye on before markets officially open in the United States and Canada.
As reported by MarketWatch, cannabis stocks rallied across the board yesterday, “as investors returned to the beaten-down-sector with a fresh enthusiasm, following a historic House vote in favor of a bill that would lift the federal ban on weed.”
Here’s what cannabis investors need to know before the markets open, in no particular order:
– Green Thumb Industries will open Rise King of Prussia, its 8th retail cannabis location in Pennsylvania and 34ᵗʰ in the United States.
– WeedMD will host a 3rd quarter 2019 earnings conference call in a few days.
– Auxly reported Q3 2019 financial and operational results.
– Harborside Inc. also announced 3rd quarter 2019 results.
– Future Farm Technologies is preparing its Maine-grown hemp biomass for processing.
– HTC announced the Acquisition of California-based Kase Farma Inc.
– GW Pharmaceuticals’ CEO will be presenting at 2 upcoming investor conferences in December.
– North Bud Farms is expanding its U.S. Presence with the acquisition of a fully-licensed and operational cannabis farm in Salinas, California.
There’s sure to be more news out before the opening bell, so stay tuned, and subscribe to updates here:
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com