Toronto, ON — June 22, 2018 — /D.M.O. Newswire/ — The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (TSX:TGOD) (OTC:TGODF) announced that it has decided to add a new purpose-built facility on its Valleyfield property in efforts to increase its production capacity.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- The new purpose-built facility will be 287,245 sq ft., capable of producing an additional 40,000 kgs of premium organic cannabis.
- This increases TGOD’s fully-funded capacity to 170,000 kgs/year.
- This facility will be dedicated to TGOD’s infused beverages and edibles division.
- This Valleyfield property build-out includes a state-of-the-art manufacturing campus designed to conduct strain-specific studies, develop organic IP, and create consumable optimized CBD / THC strains.
- Due to operating efficiencies within the 72.4 acre Valleyfield property, with permits and cultivation licenses granted, TGOD anticipates a significantly reduced construction timeline and budget.
- TGOD will build this facility using excess cash raised in its IPO and subsequent bought deal financings.
- With the synergies to be realized on the existing 72.4 acre Valleyfield property, the construction timeline and unit costs for this additional building enhance the overall economics of the entire facility.
- TGOD’s beverage production facility will fill the market’s current void and supply premium organic cannabis for R&D specific development in products such as edibles and beverages.
- “With the legalization of cannabis announced on June 20th, and Premier Justin Trudeau setting the legalization date of October 17th, the path is paved. The time is now to dedicate infrastructure, services and expertise to developing proprietary products. This is just another step for TGOD in its business plan of creating a distribution hub for large-scale beverage and edible products which can be introduced in Canada and internationally,” said Csaba Reider, TGOD’s President.
Get Real-Time Updates from The Daily Marijuana Observer