Toronto, ON — June 25, 2018 — /D.M.O. Newswire/ — Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CRON) (TSX:CRON) (FRA:7C1) announced that it has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with Delfarma Sp. Zo.o to enter the Polish medicinal marijuana market.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- Founded in 2004, Delfarma is a privately owned pharmaceutical wholesaler and was the first company in Poland to introduce international parallel import of medicinal products from European Economic Area countries.
- Delfarma distributes directly to over 5,000 pharmacies and more than 200 hospitals, a distribution network that reaches approximately 40% of the Polish domestic market.
- The initial agreement between Cronos Group and Delfarma is a 5-year exclusive distribution agreement where Cronos Group’s global subsidiaries will supply Peace Naturals branded cannabis products to Delfarma for distribution within Poland.
- Leveraging Delfarma’s extensive distribution network, this partnership provides Cronos with unrivaled access to the Poland market.
- The parties are simultaneously working to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals within Poland for the full line of medical cannabis products with the aim to offer patients in Poland a variety of premium treatment options.
Get Real-Time Updates from The Daily Marijuana Observer