Toronto, ON — June 26, 2018 — /D.M.O. Newswire/ — Aurora Cannabis Inc. (TSX:ACB) (OTC:ACBFF) (FRA:21P) announced that it has agreed to a new $200 million CAD debt facility with the Bank of Montreal (TSX:BMO) (NYSE:BMO), with the potential to up-size the facility to $250 million CAD at a later date.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- The facility will consist of a $150 million CAD term loan and a $50 million CAD revolving credit facility, both of which will mature in 2021.
- A short period after the implementation of Bill C-45 on October 17th 2018, Aurora may request an increase of up to a further $45 million to the term loan subject to agreement by BMO and satisfaction of certain legal and business conditions.
- BMO will also be providing up to $5 million in other credit instruments.
- The debt facility will be primarily secured by Aurora’s production facilities, including Aurora Sky, Aurora Mountain, and Aurora Vie.
- The Loans can be repaid without penalty at Aurora’s discretion.
Get Real-Time Updates from The Daily Marijuana Observer