Long before the MJ ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSE:MJ) was around, HMMJ was the world’s first ETF offering direct exposure to North American-listed securities that have significant business activities in the marijuana industry.
Amid contraction within the marijuana sector, seven constituents were removed from HMMJ’s portfolio in the most recent rebalance:
- Heritage Cannabis Holdings Corp. (CSE:CANN) (OTC:HERTF)
- Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. (TSXV:EMH) (OTC:EMHTF)
- Eve & Co Inc. (TSXV:EVE) (OTC:EEVVF)
- FSD Pharma Inc. (CSE:HUGE) (OTC:FSDDF)
- 48North Cannabis Corp. (TSXV:NRTH) (OTC:NCNNF)
- Radient Technologies Inc. (TSXV:RTI) (OTC:RDDTF)
- Zenabis Global Inc. (TSX:ZENA) (OTC:ZBISF)
Heritage, Emerald, Eve, and FSD Pharma are all down on the news as of the time this article was written. The news has not yet impacted shares of 48North, Radient Technologies, or Zenabis Global.
In another fund, the Horizons US Marijuana Index ETF (NEO:HMUS), seven different cannabis-related stocks were cut as a result of its rebalance.
Be sure to subscribe to updates here so you never miss an important cannabis stock update.
Get Real-Time Updates from The Daily Marijuana Observer