Happy Monday, everyone! With Frankfurt-listed cannabis stocks already hours into their trading day, and a handful of NYSE-listed and NASDAQ-listed cannabis stocks already moving in the North American pre-market session, there’s at least 11 things that every cannabis investors should be keeping an eye on before markets officially open in the United States and Canada.
Here’s what cannabis investors need to know before the markets open, in no particular order:
– 5 of the Biggest Cannabis Stock Losers on Friday, June 5th, 2020
– 5 of the Biggest Cannabis Stock Gainers on Friday, June 5th, 2020
– Beleave Granted Creditor Protection to Pursue Sale of Assets
– Sundial Announces Successful Amendments with Senior Lenders, US$18 Million Convertible Notes Issuance and Close of Bridge Farm Sale
– Can B Corp Advances Toward Full Vertical Integration with Hemp Processing Agreement
– Greenlane Launches VIBES Rolling Papers In Europe and Canada
– Green Thumb Industries to Open Rise Chambersburg, Its 46th Retail Location, on June 8
– Flower One Strengthens Balance Sheet with Significant Conversion of Debentures
– Aleafia Health to Commence Cultivation in Entire 160,000 sq. ft. Niagara Greenhouse Facility
– Blueberries Announces Strategic Partnership with medcann
– Sunniva Inc. Terminates Previously Announced Sale Of Sunniva Medical Inc. To CannaPharmaRx, Inc.
There’s sure to be more news out after the opening bell, so stay tuned, and subscribe to updates here:
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com