Here’s What You Need to Know
- Stem Holdings was formed to purchase, lease and improve certain real estate properties, initially in the State of Oregon and the State of Nevada, which are or will be utilized as either cannabis selling retail establishments or cannabis growing facilities.
- In July 2017, Stem Holdings, Inc. commenced rental operations through real estate leases with entities engaged in the cultivation, processing and sale of cannabis.
- Shares of Stem Holdings Inc. will trade under the symbol ‘CSE:STEM‘.
- Trading is expected to begin on July 16th, 2018.
- There are currently 9,222,026 shares of Stem Holdings Inc. issued and outstanding.
- There are 1,608,332 shares of Stem Holdings Inc. reserved for issuance.
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com