Even though the coronavirus crisis forced adult-use marijuana dispensaries in Massachusetts to stop sales for a while, they’re now back in action, and after the close Thursday, Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE:TRUL) (OTC:TCNNF), a multi-state operator, announced that it received unanimous approval for three adult-use licenses in addition to their three medical licenses.
Here’s what you need to know…
- Trulieve Cannabis Corp. received unanimous approval for its Adult-Use/Recreational Provisional License from the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission to operate as a Tier 9 indoor cultivation and to carry out product manufacturing in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
- The CCC also awarded Trulieve its Adult-Use/Recreational Provisional License to operate a retail cannabis establishment in Northampton, Massachusetts.
- Trulieve intends to co-locate the adult-use cannabis licenses at their facilities in Holyoke and Northampton, where they currently have their vertically integrated provisional medical licenses for cultivation, product manufacturing, and retail operations in place.
- “We are looking forward to being operational in Massachusetts and bringing the Trulieve brand to the state,” commented Trulieve CEO Kim Rivers.
- Shares of CSE:TRUL closed up slightly at $17.76 CAD per share on Thursday, June 4th, 2020.
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com