Toronto, ON — December 17, 2018 — /D.M.O. Newswire/ — Common shares of Terranueva Corp. (CSE:TEQ), previously listed as Axe Exploration Inc., have been approved for listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- Terranueva Corp. and its subsidiary are license applicants under the Cannabis Act and the Cannabis Regulations.
- Once the licenses have been obtained from Health Canada, the focus of Terranueva is to produce medicinal and recreational cannabis in an environment inspired by GMP pharma standards at its indoor facility located in the province of Québec.
- In doing so, Terranueva will strive to deliver the highest standards of efficiency, quality, and stability to its products for related therapeutic cannabis treatments such as chronic pains, migraines, sleeping disorders or anxiety.
- Shares of Terranueva Corp. will trade under the symbol ‘CSE:TEQ‘.
- Trading is expected to begin on December 17th, 2018.
- There are currently 31,663,293 shares of Terranueva Corp. issued and outstanding.
- There are 6,721,373 of Terranueva Corp. reserved for issuance.
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com