With Frankfurt-listed cannabis stocks already hours into their trading day, and a handful of NYSE-listed and NASDAQ-listed cannabis stocks already moving in the North American pre-market session, there’s 9 things that every cannabis investors should be keeping an eye on before markets officially open in the United States and Canada.
Here’s what cannabis investors need to know before the markets open, in no particular order:
– 5 of Today’s Biggest Marijuana Stock Gainers – Friday, March 13, 2020
– 5 of Today’s Biggest Marijuana Stock Losers – Friday, March 13, 2020
– James E. Wagner Cultivation Positioned to be the First to Launch Kief Products into PEI
– Aleafia Health Secures Niagara Facility Cultivation Licence
– Vireo Health Announces Resignation of Board Member
– In Response to COVID-19, Ayr Strategies Teams with the UFCW to Expand Paid Leave to Ensure the Well-Bring of its Employees, Customers and Communities
– iAnthus Provides Update on Litigation Against Oasis Investments II Master Fund Ltd.
– Aurora Cannabis Announces Share Sale by Founder Terry Booth
– Canntab Closes Final Tranche of Private Placement for Aggregate Proceeds of $3.7m
There’s sure to be more news out after the opening bell, so stay tuned, and subscribe to updates here:
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com