With Frankfurt-listed cannabis stocks already hours into their trading day, and a handful of NYSE-listed and NASDAQ-listed cannabis stocks already moving in the North American pre-market session, there are 8 things that every cannabis investors should be keeping an eye on before markets officially open in the United States and Canada.
Here’s what cannabis investors need to know before the markets open, in no particular order:
To kick things off is a bit of bullish news for the multi-state marijuana operators with a presence in Illinois!
Illinois’ medical-use cannabis program expanded the list of qualifying medical conditions to add ailments such as chronic pain, migraines and irritable bowel syndrome, effective immediately, as of yesterday’s signing by Illinois Governor JB Pritzker.
Here’s what else you should know…
– Halo Labs Reports Q2 Earnings
– MedMen Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter 2019 Systemwide Revenue Results and Provides Additional Corporate Updates
– Supreme Cannabis Provides Guidance for Positive Fourth Quarter 2019 and Fiscal 2020– Cresco Labs Announces Listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange
– Acreage Holdings Announces Filing of Final Base Shelf Prospectus
– Choom to Acquire Ninetails Cannabis in Whitehorse, Yukon
There are hundreds of cannabis stocks out there, so to see which 4 we’re focused on today, check out our PRO A.M. Watchlist. There’s sure to be more news out after the opening bell, so stay tuned, and subscribe to updates here:
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com