With Frankfurt-listed cannabis stocks already hours into their trading day, and a handful of NYSE-listed and NASDAQ-listed cannabis stocks already moving in the North American pre-market session, there’s 7 things that every cannabis investors should be keeping an eye on before markets officially open in the United States and Canada.
Here’s what cannabis investors need to know before the markets open, in no particular order:
– 5 of Today’s Biggest Marijuana Stock Losers – Wednesday, March 11, 2020
– 5 of Today’s Biggest Marijuana Stock Gainers – Wednesday, March 11, 2020
– James E. Wagner Cultivation Receives First Purchase Order From the Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation
– GK Manufacturing Signs Lease on 16,000 Square Foot CBD Mass Production Manufacturing & Co-packing Facility
– iAnthus Opens First Be. Store on Staten Island, Rebrands Hudson Valley Dispensary
– 22nd Century Group, Inc. Files 2019 Annual Report
– ALCANNA REPORTS 21.7% SALES GROWTH FOR 2019 AND A GROSS MARGIN INCREASE OF 12.8% – FOURTH QUARTER SALES INCREASED BY 21.5% 0VER THE PRIOR YEAR.
There’s sure to be more news out after the opening bell, so stay tuned, and subscribe to updates here:
Get Real-Time Updates from MJobserver.com